- See blank slideshow template for instructions.
- Before submitting, delete the general instructions slides as well as the specific instructions found throughout the template.
- Important: The slideshow (posted on the discussion board) and the replies to classmates have separate deadlines. See course schedule for due dates.
- Diversity: Explore development in an international context
- Information literacy: Use Harper Library to acquire scholarly articles, differentiate scholarly from popular sources
- Quantitative literacy: Extract information from charts and graphs, differentiate quantitative and qualitative data
- Communication: Communicate using a slide presentation
NOTE: Need 22 slides presentation. I have attached instruction file, and sample file both. I also need some references websites on some of slides. Look for .edu, or .gov websites.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper