Crist Trauma Response Portfolio
Create a section in your Crisis Response Portfolio called “Sexual Assault and Violence.”
- Review the Case Conceptualization you created for this week’s Assignment.
- Review local and national community resources for sexual assault and interpersonal violence to support and consider for a safety plan.
- Use the Walden Library to find 3 evidence-based practices for working with trauma
Assignment: Part 4:
In your section called “Sexual Assault and Interpersonal Violence” of your Crisis Response Portfolio, include:
- A safety plan example using the client in the case conceptualization from this module’s assignment.
- Please remember that Maria in this case is a parent and you will want to address her as such by including safety of the child, both sexual abuse and domestic violence.
- If you are working with the child, please include how you will work with Maria for safety planning with the child.
- Please be sure to address sexual assault and interpersonal violence in your safety plan.
- A brief summary of local and national community organizations that provide resources for sexual assault and interpersonal violence.
- Three Evidence-Based Practices (EBP) for working with trauma survivors.