Relationships and Families Paper
FIRST, READ CHAPTER 2, AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THESE THEORIES ARE USED AND APPLIED IN THE FIELD OF FAMILY SCIENCE.
- For example, the attachment theory is often misapplied; so make sure you understand how it is used when observing and explaining relationships and family dynamics.
NEXT, IDENTIFY AND DESCRIBE AN EXAMPLE YOU FOUND IN YOUR OWN LIFE OR IN THE MEDIA LIKE TV OR A MOVIE (CANNOT BE HYPOTHETICAL) THAT HIGHLIGHTS THE THEMES ASSOCIATED WITH 3 OF THE 9 DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND FRAMEWORKS. THEREFORE, YOU WILL PRESENT 3 EXAMPLES.
- Each example must come from a different situation, interaction, relationship, or observation. In other words, don’t use the same interaction/relationship with for instance your parent or sibling and describe it from different perspectives.
HERE ARE THE OPTIONS:
- Family Ecology Perspective
- Family Life Course Development Framework
- Structure-Functional Perspective
- Interaction-Constructionist Perspective
- Exchange Theory
- Family Systems
- Feminist Theory
- Biosocial Perspective
- Attachment Theory
This is not to be an arduous assignment, but to give you the opportunity to apply what you are learning to everyday life and using these different “lenses” from the theoretical perspectives presented in chapter 2 to explain and understand relational dynamics. Most students complete this assignment in 1 to 2 pages. As long as the criteria are met, the length is not an issue.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now