• Discuss the influence of culture, authority, and education on our moral foundation.
• Review the terminology used to describe various methods of moral decision-making.
• Explain the difference between a morality of obligation and a morality of happiness.
• Explain the relevance of object, intention, and circumstance in the determination of morally good or evil acts.
• Define and identify various classifications of norms and recognize the values these norms protect.
• Define virtue and explain how virtues shape character.
• Define temperance, prudence, incontinence, continence, intemperance, erroneous conscience, and cognitive manipulation.
• Explain the difference between invincible and vincible ignorance.
• Explain how humor is a virtue.
PLEASE DO NOT PLEAGIARISM