PSYC521 Ethical Case study behavior
During Week 2, you will complete an Article Summary of a case study or article related to ethical behavior in the workplace. This topic is covered in the Champoux (2017) textbook assigned reading for Week 2.
Ethical behavior has a profound impact on the productivity of an organization.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The required length of the article summary paper body (not counting the title and Reference pages) is 4 pages. The paper must be properly source credited with APA formatted source citations both in the paper body and in a “Reference” page attached to the end. Correct source crediting means the words of the article author or authors are paraphrased (restated in the student’s own words, not copied), with a paper body source credit immediately following any paraphrasing and each source credited is also listed in an attached Reference page. Quoting is not needed for this assignment (your professor will be assessing the meaning you made of the material and the degree to which you analyzed and synthesized it with contents from course readings, not how well you can quote words written by someone else). Only a brief sentence or two of quoting is permitted and they must be in quotation marks with a source credit immediately following. Papers not following the above rules are, by definition, plagiarized and will be assigned zero points per the course rule concerning academic integrity.
Each article summary will:
Begin with an introduction identifying the article’s primary focus and end with a conclusion paragraph describing how the research methods used might have impacted the research results and what impact the research had on ethical behavior.
Identify the article, the author(s) and the date of publication, both in the body of the paper and in an attached Reference list and the focus of the case study.
1. Describe the ethical dilemma that the organization faced.
2. Describe how the organization addressed or failed to address the ethical dilemma.
3. What consequences did the organization face as a result of its chosen course of action?
4. What were the psychological implications to the individual(s) in terms of drawing attention to the problem versus ignoring the problem?
5. What were the legal, moral, and ethical implications of the course of action taken?
6. Discuss concepts, theories, and principles included in the course textbook to show synthesis of what course of action could have been taken to rectify this situation.
7. What solution would you recommend to change the outcome of the situation?
Finally, end with a 2-paragraph conclusion that summarizes the corporate ethical dilemma, the corporate solution that management chose, and the suggested course of action that you would choose.