Prenatal Diagnosis and Intervention
1. What is a neural tube defect? How can it be detected?
2. How are fetal cells in the maternal circulation used for genetic diagnosis?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Describe amniocentesis? What is it used for? When is it indicated? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this procedure?
4. What can maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein levels be used to screen for?
5. Describe chorionic villus sampling? What is it used for? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this procedure?
6. Describe techniques used in invitro fertilization genetic diagnosis. What are the advantages and disadvantages of these techniques?
7. Describe ultrasound? Can it be used to reliably detect for genetic disorders?