Managing Health and Safety in Hospital Report
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Managing health and safety in hospitals has a significant role in ensuring the intended objectives and outcomes are achieved as per the hospitals’ strategic plan, baring this in mind, write a report concerning the following points:
- Discuss the (PDCA)’s approach towards health and safety management system and it’s impact on a hospitals performance.
- Identify and analyze health and safety hazards, their associated risks as well as dangers affecting medical staff in hospitals.
- Outline the fire precautions and fire-fighting systems adopted in hospitals.
- Explain health and safety legislations relevant to a hospitals operation and its impacts on safety outcomes.
The Report must include:
In this assessment, each student should prepare a report of 2500 words. The report should include a critical analysis of the aspects mentioned;
- Discussion of the (PDCA)’s approach towards health and safety management system and its impact on a hospitals’ performance.
- Identify and analyze the health and safety hazards, their associated risks and dangers affecting medical staff in hospitals.
- Outline the fire precautions and fire -fighting systems adopted in hospitals.
- An explanation of health and safety legislations relevant to a hospitals operation and its impact on safety outcomes.
- Conclusions and recommendations
- References ( Harvard method only )
- # you must ready and follow the guideline before submitting the report