The purpose of this assignment is to:
- communicate your understanding of the importance of quality information in everyday nursing practice;
- discuss the roles and responsibilities of a Nursing Information Expert; and
- articulate how the professional nurse uses information/data in every day practice to improve outcomes.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Download the NR361 Interview Form (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., which will be used to complete this assignment.
- Select your interviewee and schedule an interview. This individual must be a Registered Nurse. Job titles of RNs who may be considered include, but are not limited to, Nursing Clinical Information Manager; Super User, Director/Manger Clinical Education; Chief Information Officer; Quality Assurance or Performance Improvement Nurse; Nurse Informaticist; Telenursing Specialist; Nurse Abstractor; Case Manager; Compliance Nurse. If you have any concerns about whether the RN is suitable for this assignment, contact your instructor BEFORE you schedule the interview.
- Review all questions (areas of inquiry) on the Interview Form PRIOR to conducting the interview. You may print the form and take it with you to the interview.
- Note there are five required questions to ask the RN.
- Note there are four optional questions. You need to select only one of these to ask the RN.
- Note there are two follow-up questions that must be answered by you.
Prior to conducting your interview, review two scholarly resources. These resources should guide your understanding of the RN’s role and responsibilities or make you more knowledgeable about GIGO, Interprofessional Communication, or other key concepts in the questions that you may not fully understand. For example, if your interviewee is a telenurse, you would want to review information on this specialty. If you do not know what GIGO means, look it up.
- Conduct your interview. The length of your interview will vary but should not exceed one hour.
- Submit the completed interview form prior to the deadline outlined above.
Please NO PLAGIARISM this assginment goes through turn it in. Also i will attach the form as well as the guidelines.