Interpersonal Conflict Assessment
This assessment will be scored on the following criteria:
1. Define conflict.
2. Describe communication behaviors that can lead to conflict.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Explain how communication behaviors affect interpersonal relationships.
4. Explain how individual differences contribute to interpersonal conflict.
5. Recommend a strategy to resolve interpersonal conflict.
6. Write coherently to support a central idea in appropriate APA format with correct grammar, usage, and
Suppose you have been asked to write an article on interpersonal conflict for a local organization with which you are
affiliated. You may choose any type of interpersonal conflict, such as between spouses, among family members,
between members of a social group, or other, but your focus must be interpersonal conflict.
Complete the following:
Define the term conflict. Do not simply copy a definition from a source!
What does conflict mean to you?
How does that compare with how others define conflict?
Describe communication behaviors that can lead to conflict.
Explain how the communication behaviors affect interpersonal relationships. Be sure to consider
communication behaviors in a variety of situations.
Explain how differences in gender, age, culture, race, and so on can contribute to interpersonal conflict.
Recommend at least one strategy that can be used to resolve interpersonal conflict.