Innate versus Acquired Immunity Presentation
Samuel Merritt College
School of Nursing
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
N 119 Pathophysiology
Immunity, Inflammation and Hypersensitivities
Case Study # 3
Group Members: _________________________________
You’re a nursing student developing a presentation for your class. You instructor has asked you to present on immunity and the immune response. The following areas are to be covered.
- Differentiate between innate and acquired immunity.
- Differentiate between humoral and cell-mediated immunity
- Discuss each of the antibodies including major functions and how they are produced in the body
- Discuss the differences between the primary and secondary immune responses.
- Describe the different types of T cells and their functions
Each section of your presentation is worth 4 points. What information would you share with your classmates?