Implement And Measure Results
Step 1 Because of a lack of time, you will not be able to fully implement your change project. However, consider how you would implement the project and how you would measure the results. In two- to three pages, discuss the following:
- Who needs to be involved in the change process?
- Who has to approve the change?
- How does the plan get communicated to those affected by the change?
- Step-by-step process to implement the change from beginning to end (more detail than perhaps what was provided in the change theory discussion).
- Measuring results
- How will results be measured or data collected (survey, observation)?
- Validity/reliability of the pre- and post-assessment tool used for measuring intervention.
- What will you do with the results?