Required material TB
· Chapter 11: The Health Care System
· Chapter 12: Economics of Life
Please focus the writing on the TB chapter for resources
This assessment is aligned with the module objective “Develop the implementation of population-focused care through the nursing process, collaboration, and interdisciplinary skills.” As part of the written assignment, you will complete the following tasks:
· Describe an Accountable Care organization and how it impacts population health.
· Discuss the concept of ‘bundled care’ and the risks which organizations that participate in bundle payment.
· Explain the benefits of showing pricing for care.
Due Date: Sun, Jul 11 by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) of the US.
Minimum of four (4) total references: two (2) references from required course materials and two (2) peer-reviewed references. All references must be no older than five years (unless making a specific point using a seminal piece of information)
Peer-reviewed references include references from professional data bases such as PubMed or CINHAL applicable to population and practice area, along with evidence based clinical practice guidelines. Examples of unacceptable references are Wikipedia, UpToDate, Epocrates, Medscape, WebMD, hospital organizations, insurance recommendations, & secondary clinical databases.