- Read “I, Pencil: My Family Tree as Told to Leonard E. Read” http://www.econlib.org/library/Essays/rdPncl1.html
- Create a table of direct goods, their country of source and their role in the manufacturing process â€“ goods directly involved in the production process (Page 758)
- Create a table of indirect goods, their country of source and their role in the manufacturing process â€“ all the goods not directly involved in the production process (Page 758)
- Create a table of MRO goods, their country of source and their role in the manufacturing process â€“ products for maintenance, repair, and operations (Page 758)
- Create a table of skills required, their country of source and their purpose in the manufacturing process.
- Create a table of possible languages spoken and written in the various countries involved in the supply chain.
- Provide at least three examples of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) data could be exchanged between these firms. What is the purpose of this exchange?
- Draw a supply chain â€“ firms that purchase goods, their suppliers, their suppliersâ€™ suppliers. Includes not only the firms themselves, but also the relationships among them, and the processes that connect them. (Page 768)
- Write a summary of all your research. Include all of the aforementioned lists and diagrams you generated to complete this assignment after your minimum two page summary. You may make educated inferences based on Leonard E. Read’s text.
Professional Nursing Essay is a licensed Writing Service created to offer academic help to students across the globe. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers.
Any Given Deadline
24/7 Customer support
Our payment system is secure and efficient. We guarantee your security and a 100% refund as per the guidelines
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
+1 (205) 286-5157