Twenty years from now, the typical large business will have half the levels of management and one-third the managers of its counterpart today.
Work will be done by specialists brought together in task forces (teams) that cut across traditional departments. Coordination and control will depend largely on employeesâ€™ willingness to discipline themselvesâ€”not by Human Resources.
Please write a word paper on the importance of Teams in the Organization.
- Explain how (you as a manager) would hire, manage, compensate and motivate teams working under your leadership in order to meet the goals of the organization and Human Resource Management.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 â€“ 1,250 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).