Child Abuse and Neglect
contact a health care professional who has experience with mandatory reporting requirements and arrange to conduct an interview. Use the interview to gain a better understanding of mandatory reporting requirements and associated actions needed for suspected abuse and neglect. Create 10 interview questions and attach as an appendix to the assignment. You do not have to include answers with interview questions as these will be discussed.
Write a 1,250-1,500 word paper based on the interview in which you address the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What are the laws in your state regarding mandatory reporting related to suspected abuse and neglect?
- Describe the impact of reporting requirements on management strategies.
- Describe an example provided during the interview regarding a case of suspected abuse and neglect.
- Describe what was done by the facility to attempt to resolve the suspected abuse and neglect.
- How does this align with laws in your state and ethical considerations?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competency:
MS Health Administration
1.5: Describe reporting requirements for the health care marketplace and their impact on management strategies.
Legal and Ethical Issues for Health Professionals
Pozgar, G. D. (2020). Legal and ethical issues for health professionals (5th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones and Bartlett Learning. ISBN-13: 9781284144185