Business Opportunity Project
Using your business idea from your Week Two Assignment, write an eight to ten page project paper that addresses the following:
- Business Introduce your business idea.
- Describe the Business type (new business, franchise, operating business) and include rationale.
- Discuss at least two core competencies proposed for achieving competitive advantage.
- MANAGEMENT SECTION
- Describe the legal structure of your business.
- Present the key owners and members of your management team
- Explain your staffing structure with key positions identified.
- MARKETING SECTION
- Evaluate your business environment, and identify the major opportunities (and threats).
- Assess your target market and positioning strategy.
- Discuss your communication and promotional.
- FINANCIAL SECTION
- Explain the financial requirements for startup or purchase of the business.
- Describe major sources of financing.
- Discuss the budget projections for one year.
Writing the Business Opportunity Project
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.