Biology Effects of Exercise on College Students Academic Performance Paper
Controlled experiments are one of the most powerful tools scientists use to test hypotheses. Understanding the characteristics of a well-controlled experiment helps us evaluate the conclusions we read about in media reports. A well-controlled experiment will have a control group and an experimental group. The experiment will have only one independent variable, the factor being deliberately changed in the experiment. The measured result of that change is called the dependent variable. Consider the sample size of the experiment and also consider if any other variables need to be controlled for in the experiment (number of classes taken, GPA, age, etc?) What data/measures will be taken to determine the effectiveness of the treatments?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Design an experiment to test the effects of exercise on the academic performance of college students. Write a proposed experimenal design including the following:
- Provide a short overview of your experiment (approximately 200-250 words) and then address the following questions in numbered responses:
- What is the independent variable in this experiment?
- What is the dependent variable in this experiment?
- What other variables need to be held constant between the two groups? In a bulleted list, state the variable and how you will hold it constant.
- What is your scientific hypothesis?
Write your response in a WORD document and upload it to this assignment box by the posted due date. The submitted document should be double-spaced with 12 point font.