analyse adolf eichmann s personality 700 words
Write an 700 words essay analysing Adolf Eichmann’s personality from the “person-situationist aspects of personality”. The essay should follow the structure below:
Part1- Henry Murray, Personology theory. (350 Words)
Use Henry Murray (1938) Personology theory to analyse Eichmannâ€™s behaviour.
- Briefly explain Henry Murrayâ€™s theory about the â€œneedsâ€ and â€œenvironment pressâ€.
- Use Murrayâ€™s theory to analyse Eichmannâ€™s behaviour during Second World War and Nazi Party. What type of inner needs (such as Dominance, Harm-avoidance, Order, etc. ) and what kind of environment had forced Eichmann to become a Jew killer?
Part2- Obedience, Conformity and Authority. (350 Words)
Use Asch conformity experiment and Stanley Milgram experiment to analyse Eichmannâ€™s personality.
- Explain the two factors (group size and unanimity) that influence conformity according to Asch (1951).
- Use examples to show that how Eichmannâ€™s behaviour was influenced by â€œgroup size and unanimityâ€.
- Explain the similarity between Eichmannâ€™s and the participants in the Stanley Milgram experiment. What kind of people tend to obey the authority.
Please include the references in the APA style.
Please find some materials in the attachment.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper